Mirrored Images on Template

On this page, I can’t see to figure out why my images are mirroring on each row at the top. Each time I change one of the images, the rest on that row change to the same image. This was a Themeco template.

Any suggestions?

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using the Better Faster Stronger template for your design and it seems that you are trying to add images manually. Please note there is a JSON looper setup.

I would suggest you please disable the looper in case you are not using JSON data and clone the Figure —>Now go to the Image element and upload your image.

Better-Faster-Stronger-Page-Builder-Pro (1)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks! That worked well. The issue I’m seeing now is on the second row of that template. When I turn off the looper, it removes two of the photos and leaves one (which is fine, the first row did that as well). For the first row, I just duplicated the first image and it put them where they were before, but for the second row, it puts them below and the formatting is off. I can’t seem to figure out how to get them in their original location. For the time being the second row, but I’d like to have it in the future.

Hello @brockburwell,

Do you mean like this?

The original Better Faster Stronger template has this element structure:
Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.13.03 AM

You have removed the Second Line element which is why you are having a problem for the second row. You can create a new page and load up the Better Faster Stronger template. You can then save the First Line and Second Line elements as a preset so that you can use it in your current page.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.