Minimal posts and pagination

Hi

So The Grid and Essential Grid looks like they’ve both been removed from X. However, there seems to be no easy way to add pagination to the Posts (Minimal) dynamic element. I don’t want all my posts to feed into the page, but I DO want the reader to be able to load more posts or page to a second page of posts.

How can I do that?

Hi @designbythink,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Grid plugin is no more included with our theme or neither we support that anymore. But the Essential Grid is still a part of our theme and it comes as bundled plugin.
On the other hand, there is no option for pagination in the Post(Minimal) element. For now, the pagination and the navigation element works with only a few pre-defined templates available in the Layout Builder.

Thanks

Hi, many thanks for your reply.

The problem with Essential Grid is that it keeps giving me a verification warning, saying I must purchase a licence if I want to use any of the templates or receive any updates. So it’s not REALLY bundled with X, is it?

Bottom line, I’m looking for a solution to set up a post feed with pagination in X without having to purchase a premium plugin. How can I do that?

Hi @designbythink,

Yes the Essential Grid that is bundle with X can do that. The plugin functions 100% without license registration. Though some plugin may require a separate license from the author for Premium features or Add-ons.

We provide the updates for these extensions rather than from the plugin developers’ automatic updater.

We always try and upgrade as soon as possible when a new plugin release is made to ensure our customers are using the latest version. This isn’t always possible for example if we submit an update to Envato and our update is in review while a new plugin version comes out, that version would have to wait for our next update.

If a plugin includes any major fixes, for example, a security issue, or a plugin breaking bug that prevents all functionality we update right away.

If a plugin update just includes minor bug fixes or improvements, then generally we wait to bundle that version until our planned update is ready to come out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.