Mini-cart element styles (using blank/starter stacks)

Hi, using the blank or starter stack the mini-cart element is being overridden by WooCommerce CSS. It is therefore not possible to change the styling using the element controls in Cornerstone.

You can see below the styling of the mini-cart is messed up and if you go to change the thumbnail width control, it has no effect.

Pro: 6.3.8
WP: 6.3

Hello @boomfly,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked on the localhost installation it seems that the element style is rendering fine on my end. It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it again. I have checked it on WordPress 6.3, Pro 6.3.8, and WooCommerce 8.0.2 version.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Thanks for your reply. I have cleared the browser cache and clearing the style cache in Pro. This is on a clean new install on WP 6.3, Pro 6.3.8, WooCommerce 8.0.2 and Starter Stack.

Try placing the mini cart element on a WooCommerce Archive Layout and assign it to the shop page. You’ll get the messed up layout as above.

But when the mini cart is on a regular page you’ll see the correct layout but the width doesn’t function correctly. It stretches the width and doesn’t adjust the height accordingly.

Can you show me a screen recording of it working for you?

Hello @boomfly,

There is an on going issue where the changes in the Mini Cart element settings do not get applied while you are in the builder. I already forwarded this issue to our developers.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.