Mini cart doesn't show in header

1. the mini cart just doesnt appear when i put in the element what could be wrong?

I am trying to put it inside a cart dropdown

1. Is there an element to allow a user to increase or reduce cart contents [- +]

Hello @vividground,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Where did you inserted your Mini-Cart element? It is highly recommended to use Dropdown, Modal or DIV element as the container. Can you please provide us access to your site and the URL where you have inserted the element so that we can investigate? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

2.) Regretfully we do not have an element to allow a user to increase or reduce cart contents [- +]. It is only possible when the user visits the Cart page.

Best Regards.

Hi, I put the cart element in the header but i tried to put it in several other places [even on the page itself] and noticed it just doesn’t appear.

You can try to put it anywhere and see it doesnt appear.

Secure note attached.

Hey @vividground,

I check your website and I found out that you had a code in your functions.php that disable the WooCommerce cart then I suspect this is the reason why the mini cart is not displaying.

Please note that we don’t troubleshoot or enhance any customization because it is outside the scope of our theme support.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks that solved it!

Hey @vividground,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.