Migration X to Pro

Hi guys,
I would know if I lost something during a migration to Pro.
I know that cornestone is not necessary in Pro but I can activate it. Ok, but… what about my job for any page builded with cornestone? I should build everypage again?

Other question: Is my job save during migration?

Tnx,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Can you be more specific about what you have lost?

How did you perform the migration?

Let us know more details so we can guide you to the most practical solution.

Thanks

i.e. I have several pages made with Cornestone. If I deactive Cornestone, I cannot see them.
I should remake them again starting from begin. Right?
Rgs,
Francesco

Hi Francesco.

Absolutely not,

Please check if you actually have PRO activated.

Pro won’t allow you to activate Cornerstone since on Pro the Builder which at this stage is pretty much like Cornerstone is built in on the theme and it is 100% compatible with your previous build page on Cornerstone.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.