Migration issue

Hi, I’ve just migrated a X Theme site from a test server to the real one via the Migrate DB knowledgebase article, however there is no X Theme, do I have to re-install that separately? If so how do I go about re-issuing the licence for it?
Thanks

Greg

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I was confused that there is no X theme. You will have to install X theme on the new site as well. And if you validate it, you will have to revoke license so that you can use it in the new site. Please do the following:
1] Please go to X > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and reassign the license. Click the edit icon and change the url.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] In your new site, go back to X > Overview again, and insert your license code.

Please let us know how it goes.