Migration issue in function.php

Hey there,

I have an issue when transferring my site with Updraft and AIOM (see here on my dev site https://dev.strategos.ch/approches/ethnographie vs. my live site https://strategos.ch/approches/ethnographie) . This happens only to my custom posts. I have optimized my DB and tried several times. No avail.
Thanks for your insights and have a good day

Hi There,

I was unable to connect to your FTP account.

Could you please check?

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

Sorry. Just updated my credentials and I always forget that I have to expressively allow international access :-|.

Thanks

Hi There,

I’m sorry but still cannot access your FTP (secure note). Are your dev site and live site hosted in the same server ? if not, try checking the server configurations (specially PHP version).

Thanks!

Hey there,

Just checked again. Please read my secure note below. Yes, both sites are hosted on the same server (with others). Thanks.

Sandra

Hello There,

I was able to logged in. Are you referring to this error notice? http://prntscr.com/i8dm0i
This appears because you have enabled the debug mode in your dev site. I went ahead and turned it off by setting define('WP_DEBUG', false); in your wp-config.php file.

Please check your dev site now.

Hi @RueNel,

Thanks a lot. Wouldn’t have thought of that.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best wishes,

You’re most welcome and no problem at all :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.