Migration from a work site to production now we've got no icons and no theme design image

Thanks problem solved…Y’all rock

Hey @Tecumseh,

Thanks for reaching out!

Did you install any caching plugins on your website? If yes, you must purge the cache for the icons to work properly.

On the other hand, we cannot see your website layout because it is still under construction. After the caching feature is purged and the issue persists, we need to check your backend setting properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok I did a clear the cache on WP and nothing changed. It is like one.com forgot missed/something I’m not sure. I have no direct access so i don’t have any idea what might be happening. I still have no answer. Considering that One.com support says they don’t support the X theme . I don’t know where else to ask for help.

Hey @Tecumseh,

I do not know if I am checking the correct site. We would love to check your production and your staging site so we can compare to figure out the resolution of the issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.