Migration and Cornerstone

Hi there.
I built my site in a subfolder before going live and then moved everything up one level. Now many of my images are not being displayed. You can see the site at www.lexingtonpools.com. I went into the TEXT version of a page and saw that I had to change the URL path of the images, but this is reverted back if I later use Cornerstone to make other edits.
I do not see in Cornerstone where I can reassign the URL pathways to these images.
What a nightmare. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help! I have accessed all of your migration articles and see that there was probably a better way to migrate, but what’s done is done now - and I’ve got a mess.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi there,

All are settings are correct, does this happen whenever you add new images? I tried and the image always stays in its correct URL.

You could install Better Search Replace plugin and search http://www.lexingtonpools.com/Upgrade/wp-content/ and replace it with http://www.lexingtonpools.com//wp-content/ from all database tables.

Then make sure to purge/clear your site’s cache to make sure the changes will take effect.

If the issue returns (the URL reverts back to http://www.lexingtonpools.com/Upgrade/wp-content/) then you may want to clone it to staging/test to another hosting provider and observe it’s gonna retain the data.

Thanks!