Migrating to Pro from Avada

We have a site using Avada for many years. We’re considering moving it to Pro, however I would like to ask a few questions to know what to expect.

  1. My main problem with the migration is not to start from scratch the site, but to migrate the blog and portfolio. I understand that a theme change from AVADA to PRO might imply doing all pages from groundzero, but what about Blog posts, portfolio and products in Woocommerce?
  2. I would like to know what do you suggest based on your experience and other customers.

Hey @cribeirobt,

Thanks for writing in! I believe when you change a theme to a different one then your content remains the same but the appearance(all the styling) and behavior got changed. You may need to redesign some pages due to their looks but products and posts content remains the same. In a rare case you may experience cross browser incompatibility or a script conflict due to some plugins and content you have entered. For the best practice just create a staging website and upload and activate PRO theme there. You will be able to see the changes, You may need to adjust some styling.

Hope this helps

Regards