Hi!
Well, first things first. Just got another license for my friend and I’m setting up an online sandbox so my friend can see the changes to the page as we go before uploading to the actual domain, so considering this is a test run of migration, I rather seek help now than once I try to make the site go live.
After migrating from localhost and uploading to a free domain, cornerstone did not make it.
So what I did so far was:
- Used Migrate DB to copy the database from my localhost (as per guide on the forums).
- Used All-in-one WP Migration tool to migrate the site.
- Uploaded the X to the free online server for sandbox purposes.
- Migrated the WP page, which uploaded without a hich.
- Tried to upload the Database but that step failed when I was uploading the page (error is below).
Also, some minor problems with links, for example, when going to the website (which is set up in two languages) the landing page for one language goes directly to the blog and not home. I’m guessing some problems with permalinks but I’m no where near the knowledge how to fix that.
So the Cornerstone thingie doesn’t work for any of the pages, but I’m guessing it has to do with the DB failure, which brings me to step 5 above. The error I get is as follows and I do not understand a word of it:
Error
SQL query:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `wp_commentmeta`
MySQL said: Documentation
#1044 - Access denied for user 'id2163760_wp_25faf83c11487b9e3179dd6a514e7371'@'%' to database 'information_schema'
The website is currently located HERE and if you need login details, please let me know how to best get them your way. Please keep in mind little has been done, just trying to sort these things out first. Thanks for your feedback.
P.S.
I REALLY love your X Pro version, but for this website had to go with regular license until the language problem is sorted. Never the less, I 've seen some bad comments and reviews on youtube on the X PRO and just wanted to say screw them! I find it to be very intuitive and if you have a logical mindset, you shouldn’t have problem understanding how to use it. Keep up the good work and thank you for your assistance you have given me so far. Love being here.