Migrating site from unlicensed version of X theme to licensed version

Hi Guys,

So when i decided to launch my website utopiaplayground.com, i did so using a version of the X theme which was not obtained though the normal, authentic methods. The website was fine and in working order, but now i have purchased the X theme legitimately while it was on sale, to make use of the additional features such as cornerstone, which the authentic version comes with.

I tried to install the new, licensed version of the theme but it would not install as clearly it had the same root name as the unlicensed version. I have since, changed the name of the original unlicensed theme so i could install the new licensed version.

My problem is, now i have installed the new licensed version of the theme, there are some custom CSS and short-codes which are missing and the pages are not as i had them on the old unlicensed version. Is there a way for me to copy over all the custom code to the new theme?

Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.