Messy Stacking of objects in section of home page

Hi,

I would like to know how I can get the objects on the homepage under “HOW DO OUR
STATS STACK UP?” row to stack in a more visually aesthetic way as they look all messy.

Home page link: klineadventures.com

Thanks!

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .x-counter {
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
        margin: 15px 0;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thai, thank you. How do I also get the title and icon to align the same way too? Please see the alignment issue in the linked image.

Paul.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the clarification. To resolve your issue, please update the code and make use of this code instead:

@media (max-width: 767px){

    .x-feature-box.stats-txt,
    .x-counter.pg-stats,
    .x-counter.pg-stats-yrs {
        float: none;
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
        margin: 15px auto;
    }

    .x-feature-box.stats-txt {
        width: auto;
        max-width: 240px !important;
    }
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.