Menus Won't Save, Cornerstone Shortcodes Blank

Ever since the most recent update, I’ve had some strange things happening at my http://beautifulthing146.com site. Not sure if they’re all related or not but here are a couple:

  • When trying to edit my menu tree, either in the customizer or on the back end, it will not save and publish. Further, in the customizer, it won’t even show me the different categories to add to the site menu.
  • The ThemeCo banner that reads, "Congratulations, you’ve successfully updated X! Be sure to check out the release notes and changelog to see all that has changed, especially if you’re utilizing any additional plugins or have made modifications to your website via a child theme." will not go away! It’s literally been there since I updated no matter how many times I ‘x’ out of it.
  • When creating a post, the Cornerstone shortcodes are blank. I can see the drop down menus for Typography, Information, etc., but there is nothing under them when I try to expand them.

I use a child theme so I’m simply not sure what happened to make things act so odd. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m exhausted trying to figure it out.

Thanks.

Here’s login info you can use…

Apologies, I think I found the culprit. A plugin I didn’t realize had auto-updated.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!