Menubar background

Hi. I am working on this page: www.rosenhanska.se
Is there any way to make the menu background with a bit of a transparent background? I am using white text on the menu which means that it is hard to see the menu text when having some background pictures.

Hi There,

Can you provide a mockup of what you are trying to achieve?

Thank you

Hi. I think I almost got it to work. I have the menu the way I want now on rosenhanska.se
But i would like to have the white menu background a little bit transparent and also without the bottom border. Is that possible?

Hi There,

Your background is 100% transparent the white color you see is your website background

To remove the border bottom please add to theme options CSS

.x-navbar {
border: 0;
box-shadow: 0;
}

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.