Menu Won't Expand On Small Screens (Mobile & Tablet)

I’ve deactivated all my plugins (except Cornerstone and Bluehost) to no avail. Haven’t been able to solve the issue using any methods described in the forum.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello Arthur,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please provide us with the URL of your site so that we can investigate? In the meantime, please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Best Regards.

Hey ruenel,

The URL is hikersmovement.com

Hello Arthur,

There are several JS errors on the page. This could be the cause of the issue. The errors may also have come from a 3rd party plugin. We highly suggest that you test for a plugin conflict or any custom JS-related test. We would also love to investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey Ruenel,

I’ve included the necessary info to this thread via secure note.

Thanks for looking into that for me.

Hello Arthur,

I checked your site’s dashboard it seems that you have removed the parent theme(X theme ) and you are using only the X Child theme. I would suggest you upload the X theme on the wp-content/themes directory so that menu works properly.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.