Menu (UberMenu) loses styling

I had tried a new unrelated plugin and removed it but when I returned to the site it had lost styling. It even appears this way when I go incognito. I am forced to deactivate it and reactivate it or just wait it out. It has done this since the initial installation and I have tried to do things like turn off all plugins. At the time they were core plugins only all from your eco system. The gradient is not supposed to be there and placement/alignment is off

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you are using SiteGround, could you please clear your site cache or disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

Is this something I must do only during development or is this ongoing?

I flushed the cache and deleted the plugin for now but the only way I could clear it was to do a minor change in the uber menu customization panel and save it. That is what I have done in the past as well. If it is triggered by the cache plugin is there a way I can still use that but omit the menu? Thank you.

Hi there,

I am not sure about that. It seems that the Siteground cache functionality does not have any options to exclude assets from it. I suggest that you turn the cache system off during the development. If the site goes into production it is ok to turn it on. But you should remember that each time you want to have a change in UberMenu you will need to do the whole process that you mentioned again.

Thank you.

@christopher.amirian, Thank you. Best.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.