Menu top padding disappears when not logged in

On all of the X-Theme/Cornerstone sites that I am managing, the padding for the top desktop menu is no longer being applied correctly, and the menu is pushed up to the top of the header, despite that fact that the X-theme’s Options header settings has a padding value set.

If I log in, the menu displays with the correct padding, but for non-logged in users the menus are pushed all the way to the top. I have performed all updates and tested this in multiple browsers.

Hello @ChrisAA,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing a caching issue since you have installed the WP-Optimize plugin. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can add a secure note by clicking on the key icon underneath your post and then entering the details into the modal that appears. This way, the information will only be seen by you and us. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

FYI: I was able to fix my menu top padding problem by turning off CSS Minify in WP-Optimize. I think the problem first showed up when WP auto updated. I had not touched the sites, or updated any plugins, like WP-Optimize when the padding problem first occurred.

Hey @ChrisAA,

It’s good to know that you have found out the cause of the issue. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.