Menu text misaligned

Hi,

Please can you help me to align the text on the main menu on this site.

As you will see currently the menus with dropdown are higer than the other menu items.

Regards,

Mark

BTW I don’t get email notifications when you their are replies to my support enquiries. I have topics marked as watched.

Hi there,

It seems that you added a custom CSS code below which is causing the issue:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li.menu-item-has-children > a {
    padding-top: 23px;
}

Just remove that line of code and the problem will be fixed.

Yes, adding the watch functionality should make it possible to get emails. You also need to go to your profile settings and enable the email notifications.

Thank you.

Thank you that has solved the issue.

Still can’t see what I am supposed to set in Profile>Preferences though. Much prefered the old system, much easier to find things and keep track.

Hi there,

Glad that you managed to fix the issue. My profile view may be a little bit different as I am a staff. But it should be available somehow similar for you:

Thank you for your feedback. We will inform our development team regarding your feedback.

Thanks for the quick reply, I think I have found what I needed to activate now. :slight_smile:

Perfect! Glad to be of a help :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.