Menu Tabs - services

Hi There,

I have a site: new.creation360ltd.com

The menu bar has a tab called services which I want to scroll down to the appropriate section on the homepage. I have managed to get this working through the custom link.

The problem I am having is that whenever I am on any other page apart from the homepage the services tab does not work.

Is there any way around this please.

Thanks

Hi There,

As you have a mixed menu between ONE PAGE MENU (SERVICES) with other pages you will need to create two different menus on Appereance > Menus

The first menu you will have Services linked just like you did #services

Next menu you will have the absolute link on your custom link : http://new.creation360ltd.com/#services

The second menu will be assigned as your primary menu.

The first menu you will assign just to your home page. To do that visit your home page, click edit page, select one page navigation : choose the first menu.

Hope it helps

Thank you it did :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.