Menu sidebar with hover effect

Hi there,
I would like to have a similar sidebar menu like this one:(with hover effect)
http://www.krebs-baumaterialien.ch/de/

Now I took this code and put it into xtheme custom css.
I think I should add classes now to my menu. But I am not a coder and I don’t know how to do.
Possible you can help me out on this one?
Or too deep?
Right now I add this code to customizer but nothing happened :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking at this! Lovexxx
Maik

.homeproductsmenu li a:hover {
background: #d40000;
color: #fff;
min-height: 90px;
max-height: 90px;
margin-left: -10px;
padding-left: 30px;
margin-right: -10px;
padding-right: 20px;
}

.homeproductsmenu .uk-nav-side > li > a:hover img {
background: #4c4c4c;
background: -moz-linear-gradient(45deg, #4c4c4c 0%, #bbbbbb 50%, #4c4c4c 100%);
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left bottom, right top, color-stop(0%,#4c4c4c), color-stop(50%,#bbbbbb), color-stop(100%,#4c4c4c));
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg, #4c4c4c 0%,#bbbbbb 50%,#4c4c4c 100%);
background: -o-linear-gradient(45deg, #4c4c4c 0%,#bbbbbb 50%,#4c4c4c 100%);
background: -ms-linear-gradient(45deg, #4c4c4c 0%,#bbbbbb 50%,#4c4c4c 100%);
background: linear-gradient(45deg, #4c4c4c 0%,#bbbbbb 50%,#4c4c4c 100%);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr=’#4c4c4c’, endColorstr=’#4c4c4c’,GradientType=1 );
display: block;
border-radius: 50%;
border: 1px solid #fff;
width: 90px;
height: 90px;
position: relative;
float: right;
padding: 7px;
}

.menuimg img {
display: none;
}

additional information. I added a new menu to my site “produktkategorien-sidebar-menu”
please feel free to play or test on that menu. thank youuuu

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.