Menu Showing two menus

I can’t seem to figure out how to get ride of the 2nd menu on my website. http://www.nataliekfitness.com/2
Please help.

I am using this same theme for other sites and it is not doing this. I just need one menu and I am not sure how the heck two showed up under this URL. Can you please tell me what I did wrong.

Hey @NKFitness,

Thanks for writing in!
Your gym management plugin’s CSS is overriding theme’s CSS.
.collapse { display: block !important; } following CSS code overrides our theme’s stylesheet. You can deactivate plugin or You need to modify gym management plugin’s style.css.

You can find the above code at line number 1128 at this path wp-content/plugins/gym-management/assets/css/style.css

You can override the same code in child theme by copying style.css file with same plugin path. Here is article for overriding plugin’s CSS style : https://css-tricks.com/methods-overriding-styles-wordpress/

Hope this helps.

Regards