Menu Scroll

Hi guys, is there any way on Pro to have the menu change to only a button once scrolled down as with this site:

Thanks!
Simon

Hi There,

You want to add a regular button you can add a button element instead of colapsed menu.

It seems you achieved to leave just the collapsed menu once you scrolled down, was that what you wanted to achieve?

Let us know, Thanks!

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. The site i provided here: https://seegno.com/ is an example of what I would like to do. How do you achieve this with Pro?

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, monday sleepness :slight_smile:

That is fairly easy to achieve with PRO.

On the header builder, when you have finished your bar, you can duplicate it, and set the second bar to be sticky and have a delayed reveal.

On this second bar you will have the modal menu instead of your inline menu.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, I have largely managed to achieve it but I am battling to get the menu to be at the top as in the example, I can only achieve the menu attached to either side of the page. Any ideas?

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media(min-width: 769px) {
.hm9.x-off-canvas .x-off-canvas-content {
      
        max-width: 100%;
        max-height: 60px;
       padding-top: 6px;
    }

    .x-off-canvas-close span {

        padding-top: 15px;
    }}

Hope it helps