Menu problem

Hi there,

Can you please help with my dropdown menu in my header? The main menu headings that have submenus gets glitchy when the mouse hover is over the top menu option, so you can’t see it.

Here is a screenshot of the menu in Firefox without a mouse hover:

But when I go to hover over Signs, which has a submenu, this is what shows:

I lose the word “Signs” and the mouse hover does not work on any of the submenus below it. The word “Retail” hides the main menu option “Signs”.

The same thing happens when I hover on “About”.

Not sure what I did wrong.

Credentials to login appear below.

Thank you for your help as always.

Hello @WestsideVirtual,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can adjust sub-menu position from X > Launch > Options > Header > Navbar > Navbar top height. I have adjusted the values for you. Please take a look at the screenshot and let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

It looks perfect Prasant thank you so much.

One more question: Is there a way to get the hover to work on the submenu options so that the colors also change? I checked and I do a different color set for the hover on the submenu ( I think )

Hi there,

Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li > a:hover {
    color: #061ddb
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That worked great Jade, thank you very much. You can close this ticket. Thank you again.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.