Menu problem on mobile

Hi Team,

i discovered a wierd problem with the menu of my site when you click on a link via the Facebook app.

When you click on a link via the browser, everything i fine. But when you click on a link via the Facebook app this happens:

You can check it for youself by going to my facebook page via the app: https://www.facebook.com/DokOnline/ and clicking on the top link to a blog post.

I think it has something to do with the pro header builder.

What can cause this problem and how can i fix it?

Thanks for the reply

Hi there,

Thank you for your report. I checked and could replicate the problem. I added this to our issue tracker.

Please stay tuned for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding this. As it is an edge case and the Facebook in-app browser usage is very low it might take time to have a fix as it will need to have some hacks to have a fix.

Most of the issues you see in the header are because of the lack of good support of the Flex CSS properties on that browser. Actually, Facebook should support that fully during the course of time but our developers will try to find a way in the code to first detect that rare case browser usage and try to implement some hacks to have a decent look.

Thank you.

@christopher.amirian,

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry if it was a repost. I could not find the other post.

Thank you for the explanation. I also understand that for most people, this is not a problem that is occurring allot. For me it is a problem, as I send traffic true Facebook ads to my posts.

I will see if I can find a temporarily solution myself.

Thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.