Menu position on nav bar

Hi everyone. I have used this code on my menu in order to move the logo to the left:

.x-navbar-inner .x-container.max.width {
max-width: none

But it has also moved my menu items all the way to the right, which I don’t want. Now, I’d like to move the menu items further to the left. Is it possible?

As always, many thanks for your help…

Hey @Jesamine,

This is how your site looks without that code.

Since you have a long navigation, I recommend you use the Stacked Logo and Navigation layout. To do that, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Logo and Navigation.

Modifying the header including moving the logo to the side would require CSS positioning and media queries to make it look good both in desktop and mobile which is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi there, thanks for catching that. On all of my computers, the logo and menu items were on one line…hmmm.

I don’t like the stacked look, which is why I chose the inline. Thanks though…

Hi,

Sorry. I’ve enabled responsive mode in the dev tools. Here’s how it looks in my full HD monitor.

If you view your site on a smaller screen or laptop, you’ll see that the navbar will drop like my previously given screenshot.

Alternatively, you can make your logo smaller.

Thanks.

Hey, thanks for looking at it for me. I removed a menu item since it was redundant anyway. Checked it out from my laptop and all looks good. Thanks for your time!

Awesome! Glad that your issue has been resolved!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.