Menu or Modal for Email Sign up

Hi,
I am working with Pro. I’m trying to create an email sign up form for my site. I would love for it to be a menu item. I don’t know if this is an option yet but I would love to have it like a modal. Is this a possibility? I understand you can add a content modal (this may still be the best way to do this) but I didn’t really want an icon button but text (or text button). Thanks for your help and all the incredible work y’all are putting out.

Hi There,

Thanks for posting in. We can use the Convertplug plugin for the modal. We have to add class name on your menu link class field on Appearance > Menu. For example, we will use the class open-pop-up. Then we have to add .open-pop-up to Launch With CSS Class under Manual Display on Convertplug settings.

That should trigger it. Cheers!

Perfect! Thanks, Lely! I haven’t used that plugin before. Looks great.

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.