I created the header from the template and assigned it to all pages. It looks good and functioning on desktop. When I open the website on iPhone, header looks fine, however the menu items are not mine but from the template header. What should I do to get the menu part of the header translate to the mobile app?
Hey,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.
Hi There,
The Inline menu and the Mobile menu are different elements.
You need to assign your menu to each of this elements.
In order to see the mobile menu on the header builder, you need to select a different screen view or re-size your browser. Once you can see the mobile menu element you can assign your menu as you did with the inline menu.
Hope it helps!
No, it’s not clear. Do you have steps I can go through to do that. I tried to search everywhere and I don’t see where I can do it. Where do I select a screen size to see the mobile view element?
Hi There,
Please see the images attached.
The image with black squares show where you have to click to see your header on mobile view.
The image with red squares show where you need to click to assign your menu.
Hope it helps!


Thank you! It helped, and it’s working now.
On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers!