Menu on blog page won't show correctly

I have two menu’s. Primary menu and Blog Menu for all blog posts (smartenings.com/blog). To accomplish that, I use the Dynamic Menu Manager plugin. It works fine on all pages/posts except the actual blog page (/blog).

To make the blog menu display on the actual blog page, I added code to display the blog menu in x-child/framework/views/global/_navbar.php. It was working fine until today. Today the blog menu will not display correctly.
I would like to give you the code I inserted but I can’t figure out how to add it to this post.

Can you please help me figure out why it wont’ display correctly?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue is not about the code or the modified template. You may have installed a caching plugin or a plugin that minifies css and JS scripts. Please clear your plugin cache and regenerate the minified css/js script in your site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.