Menu not working or hidden on phone

Hello my menu is not working on mobile i have checked the plugins it is not that. I am wondering if it is because i have hidden some rows from mobile view so that they will look good. That is the only big change I can think of that I have made today. Help please and thank you.
Shelly:)

Hi Shelly,

It seem that the Cornerstone version you are using is the most recent one but X is still in version 5.2.5 which might be causing the issue.

Please also update X to the latest version.

Hope this helps.

AAAAAH! its working thank you! You all are always so fast and helpful. Have a good one!

Glad to know things are in working order now, @shellypogue. Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.