Hi there,
Could you please check and advise on solution:
https://idophotographydungarvan.ie/
I am on 6.0.4
Mobile menu works on few pages but not on all of them, e.g. on Portfolio)
Thank you,
Pawel
Hi there,
Could you please check and advise on solution:
https://idophotographydungarvan.ie/
I am on 6.0.4
Mobile menu works on few pages but not on all of them, e.g. on Portfolio)
Thank you,
Pawel
Hi There,
The menu worked on all pages for me, I noticed you have a cache & performance plugin please try cleaning your browser cache , testing, if it doesnt work, flush the cache of these plugins and turn them off and test it again.
Also to make it look better with a solid background you can add the following code to Theme Options CSS
@media (max-width: 979px){
.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
background: white;
padding: 4%;
}
.x-navbar .x-nav>li>a>span {
color: black;
}
}
Hope it helps!
Works very well now. Thank you for the background hint!