Hi there
When my site is viewed on mobile and you select the menu, the menu does not appear! Is there something that I am missing that is causing it to hide? I even tried deleting ALL of the custom CSS, and the issue still occurs. Please help 
Hi there
When my site is viewed on mobile and you select the menu, the menu does not appear! Is there something that I am missing that is causing it to hide? I even tried deleting ALL of the custom CSS, and the issue still occurs. Please help 
Can you link the website so I can try helping you out please.
Hello @MrTyree,
Thanks for asking. 
On my end mobile menu seems to be working fine. Please see screencast. https://cloudup.com/c2C7hQVJSSn
I suggest you to please clear browser cache and try loading website again.
Thanks.
Thank you for checking it out! The problem fixed itself after I updated X. I had accidentally only done the Cornerstone update the day before.
Glad that you have managed to fix the issue 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.