Menu not working in mobile mode

Hi. My website is dondemaio.com and it works fine except in mobile mode. The menu seems to appear but when I click it, it doesn’t dropdown. It doesn’t do anything. Any ideas on how to approach this problem?

We are also having the same problem right now as well.

I have no menù on mibile versione, why?

i have made the setup in the Header builder :confused:

@dondemaio

Although I cannot see errors on your console, I also noticed your header widgets are not opening.

Can you confirm you are fully updated?

If Yes, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not help, please provide your credentials in a secure note.

@smashbeatmedia

Please open a new thread explain your situation and provide your URL

@Argex

While on X Theme the mobile menu is automatic on the header builder you need to set the responsiveness yourself. That is done intentionally in order to offer great customizability.

On The header builder, every bar, container, and element, have a CUSTOMIZE TAB, which allows you to hide the element based on screen width. So for example, if you have a simple header with logo on the left and inline menu on the right, a good way to go would be to hide the inline menu element on mobile and portrait tablets, and add one of our mobile menu elements, like the modal menu or slide in menu, and hide it for desktop laptop and landscape tablet for example.

If you still have doubts, please open a new thread and provide your URL with your questions.

Thank you guys, looking forward to helping you all.

Hi. I don’t understand what you’re saying. For instance, where is the “header builder?” Etc. Can you elaborate? Thanks.

Hi there,

I have checked your site and it is using X so please disregard the header builder option as it is for the other users that responded on this thread since they are using Pro.

Would you mind trying to check for plugin conflict and that your site is full updated to make sure that it’s up to date?

Let us know how it goes.

Hi. I"ve deactivated all my plugins and the menu still does not appear in mobile mode. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Regretfully, I cant replicate the issue on my end. It seems you mobile menu is fine.


Please clarify how we can replicate the issue, what mobile device you’re in.

Thanks,