on vmalongisland.com i didnt touch a thing went live with new site and worked perfectly now all sudden drop down menu doesnt work on main page only works on individual pages inside the site. what did i do wrong.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
I can confirm the issue in the menu. When I check further, I found the x-active class is not loading to the submenu item when hover. Which is happening in the home page only.
Can you please try this css in your customize css and let us know how it goes.
.x-menu-inline li:hover ul.sub-menu {
visibility: visible;
opacity: 1;
tranform: none;
transition-duration: 0.5s;
transition-property: opacity, transform;
pointer-events: auto;
}
If that doesn’t help please post us your login details in a secure note to help you on this.
Thanks
i am doing that now should that be in global css or page css thanks but someone brought this to my attention
I fixed the issue there was error with the light box thanks for hte help
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.