Menu not working correctly on iPad Pro in landscape

Hi!

I have a header setup with a navigation inline and collapsed element. On my iPad Pro in landscape the navigation inline element is showing. This causes some problems with my dropdowns. The main (parent) menu item is not clickable on the iPad, it only opens up the dropdown. When the main (parent) menu item is active the dropdown doesn’t open up at all.

Is it possible to set the menu to make the main (parent) menu item clickable to visit that page and to only show the dropdown if I click the sub indicator?

Thank you in advance!

Hey there,

That is not possible. I would recommend that you hide the Navigation Inline element on tablet screen and below and show a Navigation Modal. Even with the modal, it’s still not possible to make the menu text go to the page and make the sub-indicator open a sub-menu. Clicking the text and sub-indicator will only open the sub-menu.

If you really need that feature, you might want to use UberMenu which has that feature.

Thanks.