Menu not working as it should on iphone

Hi, my client came to me saying the menu is not working on their phone, its an iphone, she says:

"I’m using an iPhone. From the main page of the website, I click on the 3 lines in the top right corner. Menu drops down. I select Our Team. It takes me back to the first page again.

If I press and hold on our team, I can copy the link to send it out.
People should be able to get to the page by clicking. "

Hee is her video: https://foresthillcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Video.mov

It works fine on my android phone: https://foresthillcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/417471440_7029344757152005_3679714741500843509_n.mp4

Thanks.

Hello @oriol,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

See secure note.

Hello @oriol,

It seems that there is an issue with the custom JS code I would suggest you please go to the Cornerstone—>Theme Option—>Custom code—>JS, you need to remove this code and recheck it.

Thanks

Thanks, I will look into it.

You are most welcome @oriol

Seamed like an easy fix, disappointing you couldn’t let me know, instead I asked chatgpt, and this fixed it for anyone else who wants to know:

window.csGlobal.csHooks.filter(‘hash_scrolling_offset’, (offset) => {
return offset - 120;
});

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$(’.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav >’).on(‘click’, function(e) {
document.getElementsByClassName(“x-btn-navbar”)[0].click();
});
});

Hey @Oriol,

We’re glad that your issue is fixed already.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.