Menu not showing up

Hi There

I have used the header generator, but I have home, shop, work etc in the menu - but I can’t see where this is coming from - I have created my wordpress menu and applied it but the demo still shows.

Any ideas?

Hi There,

Please provide your URL and the pages where it does not work,

Thank you

Link added as secure note!

Hi There,

Thanks for providing a link.

This is just a placeholder menu and is not editable, you need to create your own menu on Appereance > Menu

Go to the Header Builder > Inline Navbar and select the menu you have created.

Hope it helps

Thanks - I am clicking on assign menu in setup and my menu is not showing, even though it exists (it shows ‘sample’ menu only). WHat am I missing?

Found it thanks

Glad you’ve sorted it out.