Menu not completely showing inside the mobile screen

Hi, I had this topic discussed at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/menu-on-mobile-devices-with-a-background/2292?u=giobarth
and I’m going back to the issue since I didn’t fix i yet.
On mobile version the main menu is droping down not inside the screen completely.
You can see the screen attached. I received some codes that I applied but the box around the items are still not completely inside.
I received an answer from the support saying that the screen looked fine but not on my device.
I cleared the cache but didn’t work :frowning:
Can you please check for me if there’s something else I can try?
Many thanks!
Giovana

Hey Giovana,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
I have checked your website in different browsers and in different mobile devices but I am unable to replicate the issue as you have mentioned.

Can you please provide me the information about the mobile device you are using?
Can you check the website in other device?

Regards

Hi @rahul, you’re right! My device is an iPhone 6sPlus and the problem is still happening, but on the other devices I have, for example, a Samsung Note 5, it is showing perfectly. Do you have any idea why this difference happens? Many thanks!

Hi there,

You’re right, it’s not yet fixed. Though, the provided fix works when placed directly in the developer tools so it must be a browser glitch. Example, any change in any CSS value fixes it even if the CSS is not related to. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials so I could directly test the CSS instead of using the developer tools?

Thanks!

Here are my credentials:

Hi again,

It looks like you’ve provided the FTP credentials, please provide WordPress credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi @Nabeel, sorry, here are the credentials:

Hi there,

I checked your website and spent a lot of time to add different CSS code in X > Launch > Options > CSS. But unfortunately, it is not working at all and does not show the result in the front end of the website.

I checked that you have Super Cache plugin deactivated. But it seems somehow the caching is going on your server heavily and it does not reflect the changes.