Menu Navbar assistance

Hi,

Whenever I click on a menu bar and then proceed to go down the list where the sub-items are the bar will just disappear as if I have clicked off of it (which isn’t the case at all). I’m not sure what exactly is going wrong but I can imagine it being very difficult for my users to navigate the site if it’s forever disappearing on them when they’re trying to access a certain part of the website. Is there something I can do to fix this?

To try and explain a little more here are some screenshots:

From the screenshot when I try to click; Electrosan stockists, Safetkits or Electrosan Sanitation the bars will disappear as if I have clicked off them and it is seriously annoying. If you would like to see the problem for yourself please go to www.qualkem.com and click on one of the navigation bars and you’ll see what I am trying to explain.

I have been in contact with wordpress as that is who I am using to run and edit the site but they told me to get in contact with the theme provider (you guys). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Ian,

Thanks for writing to us,

It seems that it might be the issue of custom CSS/JS code, any plugin conflict because of that the header menu styling getting override. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I put a secure note in the topic thread opening post if I could get some assistance with it.

Thank you.

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, the admin URL of your site is not showing the login options for further proceedings. Can you please check and let us know once it is ready to access.

Thanks

edited my secure note as per above

Hi Ian,

I have checked your website and didn’t find the issue you described in your screenshot. If you still find the issue at your end, I would suggest you add the custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS and check if the issue resolves.

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu
{
  right:100%;
}

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any video that helps us to recognize the problem.
Thanks

Looks to me after adding the custom CSS code it has fixed on my end. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Ian,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.