Menu nav is not showing up on mobile

I am working on making the mobile and desktop preferences of the home page different. I noticed that the menu nav is not loading at all on mobile. I am not sure why.

Is this fixable or do I have to put in a hamburger and different header for mobile or am i just missing something?

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

That would probably help, sorry.
johnsmallmountain.com

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url. I have tested out your site on a mobile device and I do not have any problem clicking on the menu.


Could you please clear your browser’s cache or use private browser mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I scrapped the old menu and started over fro ma template. I appreciate you checking. I had forgotten that I had posted about it.

You are most welcome!