Menu modules not working via front end

hi there,

I have created some menu module options for the footer on this page: https ://www. mikiphotography.info/venue-landing-page-template/ scroll down and see https://www.screencast.com/t/SY4vZ1mAPZzw

I went in to Pro> Launch and created the footer, please see: https: //www. screencast.com/t/OnTFNuEIgIx

But when you look via the front end the menus don’t work? please see: https://www.screencast.com/t/7q0O6IlAN

Apologies for the 2 creative links, apparently i can on have 2 links in a post.

Any ideas would be appreciated?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note, it’s the only way to check it since it’s in the footer builder. But by checking the front, there is no any menu in the source code hence, the icon is just an icon.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks, I’m unable to check it at all. Requests have these responses

POST https://www.mikiphotography.info/cornerstone-endpoint net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

And it’s too slow with many issues like it launches okay but mostly it won’t. Accessing admin itself is too slow, would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? I’m not saying I’ll fix your configuration, but I’ll check if it’s related to configurations so you can contact your hosting provider.

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It was long weekend holiday he in the UK.

I’m not totally sure what you mean. Are you saying you can’t login with the details?

The website is hosted with you guys at Themeco and was originally built by you, so you should have full access. It was upgraded from X to Pro recently.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Many thanks

Hi there,

Looks like it’s a bug, the menu assets are not loaded unless it’s from the header. I’ll forward this as a bug, for the meantime.

Please assign a header to that page with the same elements in your footer (to make sure the assets are correctly loaded, doesn’t need to have exact copies, just need the presence of those elements). Then just hide your page’s header with this CSS

.no-header .x-masthead {
display: none !important;
}

Then edit your page and go to page settings section and add no-header to Body Class(es) input field.

That should be the temporary fix. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.

When we are finished, this footer will be a global footer on every page of the website.

Thanks

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you