Menu missing on website when viewed on mobile devices

Hello,

My website was developed using Themeco Pro and when when I attempt to access and view the website on a mobile device, the top menu seems to be missing. How can we take the Menu found on the website so that is viewed as a clickable drop down list on mobile devices?

I also checked the view in the 5 different views and the Menu disappears when viewed in Medium, Small, and Extra Small. :frowning:

Your help resolving this is greatly appreciated!

Best,
David Berger

Hi There,

Please find and remove this custom CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 980px) {
  .x-navbar-wrap {
    display: none;
}

Hi Thai - I’m trying to access the my site’s FTP location so I can remove the custom CSS like you instructed above. As soon as I am able to, I will let you know the outcome.

Best,
David B

Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.