Menu missing on mobile, EDIT: change color on mobile menu

Hello there!

I would looove some input! The menu on my page is disappearing when I surf it from my mobile. EDIT: It is not missing, it is just white, like the background, so you can’t see it. How do I change the color of it?

I’ve tried to find some help in other threads, but I can’t find the right answers. I have not changing something in my CSS-file, so please, if you can, please guide me throw the “adaption”-choices so I don’t have to change the code.

My page is on vildkraft.se

Thanks a lot!

/Anna

Hello Anna,

Thanks for writing in! You are correct. The mobile menu is in white color. To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-btn-navbar,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed{
    color: red !important;
}

Feel free to change the color.