Menu link not disappearing in mobile navigation

Investors is a custom link that is the main link for a dropdown menu. When you click on Investors it takes you to the submenu, but the Investors link does not disappear. The same thing happens with the ‘Back’ button. It seems to be an issue with the jQuery from what I can tell.

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website listed in your Themeco Account and didn’t find the issue marked in the given screenshot. If you faced it again, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi there, I tried it on multiple devices and browsers and the issue persists on all of them. The only time the issue is not there is when I am in the wordpress editor.

As you can see in the screenshot the ‘Investors’ link is still showing.

Hi Joshua,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, just sent the secure note with the info.

Hi Joshua,

I have checked your website again and the issue occurs only in the Mobile Devices. I investigated and found that the custom CSS is the reason behind your issue.

I have checked by commenting out the custom CSS code temporarily and it worked. I would suggest you remove the custom CSS code or add any specific selector to avoid global implementation.

Thanks

Ah, that fixed it! Thank you so much.

Hi Joshua,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.