Hello
In my website I have tried different menu options, I have pretty much spent hours on end trying to make this work
I need to make a navigation bar that will stick to the top AND that the submenus will work
I have tried and tried and tried and it is not working for me
I posted the problem in the peer to peer forum but got no response
the website is automatiza.me
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Did you experience this issue after the recent update? If so, try purging your server cache and if you’re using CloudFlare service, make sure to login to your CloudFlare account and clear it’s cache as well.
If you’re still experiencing this issue, please disable your 3rd party plugins and test for a plugin conflict.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
I have experienced it since the beginning.
I removed all my plugins, the menu does appear a bit better yet Im not able to make it show the submenues
Can you please help me or tell me what to activate in order for that to show?
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
