Menu in footer for pages

I am trying to change the color of the footer navigation menu. Basically the pages of the top menu. Also I am needing to change the color of the social media icons. Is this possible? Support replied with this code:.
x-colophon {
background-color: #efefef;
}

.x-social-global a i {
color: #000;
}

This doesn’t change the it for some reason. Can I get help? I tried to reply to the current support ticket for this, but there was no reply button.

Hello there,

You may change the colour of the social media icons using the provided CSS code within Customize --> Custom --> CSS:

.x-social-global a i {
color: #000;
}

You can change the #000 for any color you like - this should ideally be in a HEX format however.

For a HEX color generator please use this site:

https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

In regards to the colors of your foot navigation menu however, please could you use the following Custom CSS code please?

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
color: white;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a {
color: white;
}

Please change the color white to any color you like or use a HEX color code instead.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.