Menu Icon once Window Size / Device is Changed

Hello support team,

When I change the size of the window, the header menu disappears. I read another post that talks about the em text sizes and I have that handy.

However, once the window size or device changes, I would like a menu icon to appear on the right side. Do I need to use the header builder to create a unique menu for each device type? Or is there a simpler way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

www.mondaycall.com

Hey Matt,

Add a Navigation Collapsed element in the same container as your Navigation Inline. Only show the Navigation Collapsed on small screens.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help! I was able to find the info in this post under the setup option: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-navigation-modal-element/262

Hide During BreakPoints in the Customize section seemed to do the trick. I appreciate the support!

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.