Menu Hover Color not changing

Hi there,

I’m using Integrity and my hover color over the menu is still red even though I have changed the colors in the customiser, tried adding custom css as well, nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Hi there,

You will have to set the Primary Text Style Interaction color to set the hover color for the menu items.

You can do this by clicking on Navigation Inline > Top Links > Text > Primary Text Style > Text Color > Interaction.

Hope this helps.

The thing I wanted to change was the Hover above the menu, but thanks to your tip, I managed. For anyone else looking:

Change the Primary Particle Style in the same place. So you have to change the color in the new “Header” editor as the customizer is overridden.

Thanks.

Ah, sorry for missing that and thanks for sharing the solution.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.