Menu Header builder Theme X Pro: where are menu's

Hi, I imported a header in the headerbuilder and it shows a few menu’s. Now at ‘menu’s’ in the dashboard I do not see any of these menu’s other than my basic menu. So I’ve been serachin’ for those ‘extra’ menu’s. Can anyone tell me WHERE to find it??
ALso, I have in the headerbuilder an icon above the menulink. I hope, at the place where the menu is located (see above) I can pick wich icon is displayed above it. But since this is not a wordpress feature, I’m afraid it will not be so easy. But I cannot find it in any tutorial. So please help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can create your own menus under Appearance -> Menus section and then you can select it from your header builder as follows.

Hope that helps.

Ok, so I cannot reach the Sample menus I guess. I’ll try that.

But secondary; how can I ‘connect’ an Icon to a specific menu? So I get the specific icon on top of the menu?
Now at the Sample menu’s I have a flag, a rectangle etc. So I assume that Somewhere I can add this ? (by adding a class somewhere?)

Hi There,

Please go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus edit the menu item you want to add icon.

Please select the icon in the icon field then save.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.