Hi,
When I added a new Inline Navigation, I made sure that there were graphics associated with it in the menu part, but they aren’t showing up in the footer. It’s here: http://emergencyadapters.io/dev/#faq
thanks!
Hi,
When I added a new Inline Navigation, I made sure that there were graphics associated with it in the menu part, but they aren’t showing up in the footer. It’s here: http://emergencyadapters.io/dev/#faq
thanks!
Hi There,
Would you mind giving us admin credentials using a secure note so we can check your setup?
Hi,
Thank you for providing your login credentials.
You need to turn on your graphic set-up and set the color of your icon or image to a different color other than your background.

Hope that helps.
Hi @Design-Solutia,
It looks like you’ve withdrawn your post. Do let us know if you need assistance.
Take Care!
OK! That did it. Those menus are hard to figure out but your graphic showed it pretty clearly. Thanks so much!
Now that they are showing up, how do I change the individual icons for the different menu items? Facebook has the correct logo but the other ones have a rude gesture now
.
Ah, I remembered… it’s in the Menu section under each menu item.
Glad you’ve sorted it out.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.